Graduation Application Information
The annual Commencement ceremony, scheduled for May 21, 帝豪棋牌 at the Rutgers Athletic Center, is cancelled. The College is exploring alternative ways to conduct a Commencement ceremony. More details will be made available in early May.
Degrees and certificates are awarded three times a year: in August, January, and May. Students are required to submit a Graduation Application for each program for which they expect to graduate.
The Deadlines for Filing Are:
- April 1 for May Graduation
- July 1 for August Graduation
- December 1 for January Graduation
How to Submit a Graduation Application Online (Login ID and password required)
- Log into Web Advisor.
- Click on the blue “Students” button.
- Under the “Academic Planning” section, select “Graduation Application”.
- Choose your Academic Program and Anticipated Graduation Term, click submit.
- Complete all required information on the application.
- Submit your request.
You must complete an academic major program to the satisfaction of the department administering the major. Students who do not meet all degree or certificate requirements for the graduation date stated on their application, must notify the Registration Office by email graduation@ to be considered for graduation at a later date.