Discount NJ Transit Passes
Get On Board With A 25% Discount On NJ Transit Monthly Passes
Middlesex County College full-time students are eligible to receive a rail, bus, or light rail monthly pass at 25% off of the regular monthly pass price, when they enroll online through NJ TRANSIT’s Quik-Tik program.
Quik-Tik offers the convenience of auto-pay combined with online account management. You will receive your student monthly pass directly through the mail and your credit card will be automatically billed.
It’s important to remember:
You must sign up by the 10th of the month to receive your monthly pass for the travel in the next month. (Enrollment must be completed on or before the 10th of the previous month to receive the pass for the next month.)
After you enroll for Quik-Tik, you will receive a new monthly pass in the mail each month unless you choose to suspend your account. If you choose to suspend your monthly pass (winter or summer break), you will need to reactivate your account once again through your WebAdvisor account (this will verify enrollment).
Students who participate in this program agree that the monthly pass is for their exclusive use only. Each student is eligible to receive one monthly pass per month. Passes are non-transferable. Any abuse or purposeful deception will result in the cancellation of the student’s monthly pass account, and (s)he will be unable to participate in the program in the future. This will also apply to any other student who is knowingly involved.
Students should be reminded that any abuse or purposeful deception when purchasing the pass will result in the cancellation of the student’s monthly pass account, and (s)he will be unable to participate in the program in the future.
New to Quik-Tik?
Getting started is easy. To initially sign up, you must:
- Log into WebAdvisor.
- Click on the “Students menu”.
- On the right-hand side of menu under the “帝豪棋牌” menu, click on NJ Transit Quik-Tik Program. Upon clicking the NJ Transit button, you will either be accepted or rejected based on your number of credits.
- Click the “Enroll” link to enroll in the program.
Your full-time student status will be verified electronically to NJ TRANSIT. When you sign up, the price of the monthly pass you order will automatically reflect the 25 percent student discount. During your enrollment, you will create a “Quik-Tik user name and password,” so you can view or manage your account directly from the NJ TRANSIT Quik-Tik login without entering from campus cruiser. To contact Quik-Tik, call 866-QUIK-TIX .
Existing Quik-Tik Users
If you are an existing Student Quik-Tik customer, all you need to do is reacativate your account. Here’s how:
- Log into WebAdvisor.
- Click on the “Students menu”. On the right-hand side of menu under the “帝豪棋牌” menu, click on NJ Transit Quik-Tik Program.
- Click “Login to reactivate your account.” Enter requested information. You are now at the “Account Summary” page. Scroll to the bottom to see your status information.
- Click on “Change Status”.
- Click on “Reactivate previously suspended monthly pass mailing” and click on the submit button.
After your account is reactivated, you will again receive monthly passes each month on an automatic basis until next May. You must enter Quik-Tik from WebAdvisor to reactivate your account. If you have any questions regarding reactivating your account, please contact 1-866-Quik-Tik .