Welcome帝豪棋牌 To Blue Colt Radio Station
The objectives of Blue Colt Radio shall be to encourage and reward scholarship and accomplishment among broadcasting students in the art and science of broadcasting; to promote the advancement of broadcast education; to establish meaningful communication between student and professionals in the broadcast industry; to foster integrity and professionalism in the use of radio; to build, develop and operate this radio facility in the most professional manner possible and in the process represent and promote Middlesex County College.
- Listen to Blue Colt Radio in order to win a variety of exciting prizes. View the contest rules to learn more.
- “Like” Blue Colt Radio on !
- Download Blue Colt Radio on Android and iOS for FREE.
- Blue Colt Radio is giving you another chance to win! Register for Website Wednesday.
- Check out the “colt retro mix@6!” playing your favorites from the 80s & 90s.
- Listen every hour for the Blue Colt Breakthru Artist.
- Become a member of the Colt Crew by attending a general meeting, Thursdays at 3:30, College Center, Room 308. (must be a registered MCC student)
- Some of our alumni are developing their careers. Check out our alumni page.
Advertising with Blue Colt Radio is an affordable way to promote your business. We offer a variety of sales packages to suit your specific needs. Call Station Manager, Louis Dell’Omo at 732-548-6000 ext 3100 and find out how you can personalize your own advertising package for your business.
The members of Blue Colt Radio are committed to a variety of community service projects. We collect food for local food pantries, collect toys for children with Phi Theta Kappa and assist Democracy House with certain events.
“Streaming all the hits…tap the APP…Blue Colt Radio!”
We have selected the best mix of current hits from Rock, Urban, and Pop in our Hot AC/CHR music format. You’ll hear all your favorites including, Lizzo, Ariana Grande, Demi Lovato, Pink, Beyonce, Post Malone, Maroon 5, Twenty One Pilots, Taylor Swift, Justin Timberlake, Bruno Mars, Ed Sheeran, Charlie Puth, Shawn Mendes, Camila Cabello, Jonas Brothers, Halsey, Dua Lipa, Lil Nas X, Justin Bieber, Drake, Khalid, and more.